Thursday, October 15, 2009

MAC ATTACK








everybody in my life is fucking sick. germs and viruses are dripping off every surface. my paranoia levels are through the fucking roof. no matter how often i wash my hands or how many magical immune boosting potions i ingest, i still feel phantom tickles in my throat which are sure signs of impending illness. i guess it's just that time of year, but fuck! i pick up the phone and i can practically hear the germs crawling out into my ear. somebody coughs or sneezes on t.v. and i instantly hold my breath. am i crazy? maybe, but i refuse to accept the possibility of getting sick in my future. i'm one step away from wearing a face mask and gloves everywhere i go. oh god, i just touched my face! i know there's some bleach around here somewhere...

2 comments:

Gabe said...

Here's my band:

http://rcrdlbl.com/artists/Chicago_Stone_Lightning_Band/track/Like_It_This_Way

Covering this old Mac tune:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ8AcEYTEFY

Unknown said...

I have been listening to The Green Manalishi, the 15 minute one from show-biz blues, for the past week straight now. Such a daze! Peter Green blows my bind.

Drink lots of Buckleys!