Monday, October 15, 2007

JUST WEE PUPS

here are some photos taken by our good friend braden barclay way back in august 2004 at a show in kelowna, b.c. we played with jon-rae fletcher. notice a moustache-less ryan peters and a pre "wizard look" sean hawryluk. weird. also, we all appear less bloated and haggard in general. my guitar is still shiny and not crusted in blood, sweat and semen...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

SML said...

haha, that pic of ryan reminds me of one of those old photos of my brother playing hockey in the late seventies. y'know? young and smiling.

W.R. Little said...

I can't believe those photos. Hilarious. I remember at the Winnipeg and Shawn was like "No. I will not cut my hair or my beard.", ended with an 'up-yours'-esque laugh.

I also remember. "OK, we get, you're from Kelowna", or whatever. That was funny.